What's On Sara's Phone?

I'm not sure where everyone is at? It's usually chaos in this room! The lack of movement is frightening!




Little Bear Little Bear! There you are!




Is that what little girls are playing with these days? Are they out of their ever loving minds? Obviously they have no idea what the cost of diapers is! Good Lovin' Lord thank goodness I have three boys! Oh and Ew!




Poor Jayden has a cold. Oh no no no this is just the aftermath of unpacking Christmas ornaments. Three more boxes await us in the garage!




And, as you can see I rarely leave the house and when I do, pee and poop is still involved! Happy What's on YOUR Phone Tuesdays ALL!

Comments

  1. I thought they quit making Baby Alive! I had one once upon a time - it did not impress me - I still had a kid anyway (Boy thankfully!). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally thought that was his tissues for his cold! haha.
    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, it's not the fact that you have to keep buying replacement diapers for baby alive. Its the fact that they keep making new versions of it every year. And once she does something new, that little girl of yours wants it. Even though she has the same doll already. This year she bounces up and down in a cardboard crib. (that you throw away because it's part of the packaging.) Annoying.
    Your little bear is super cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perhaps we should have a photo contest of cold kleenex's ;D silly sick kids!

    i have 4 girls and i do NOT get them stupid dolls like that, sheesh, they can just go wipe their baby sister's butt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of the dolls that do anything like that! My girls have been warned not to ask for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha I swear lastnight I spent about an hour looking at those dolls in target! soo creepy >.>
    and that is alot of tissue..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest LOVED Baby Alive for several years thank heavens we have moved past her and and all of her expensive accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dolls just look scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So the BA stands for Baby Alive... I thought it stood for Bad Ass since she poops in her diapers. Does she come with pepto bismol or tums?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When a normally noisy room is quiet...you know something's up. The hard part is whether you investigate or enjoy the silence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naww, cute bear hood. My pink gloves are Everlast, from K-mart by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that first picture makes me nervous. i too don't like silence. it equals danger.

    i gotta enuf poop and pee in my house already, i don't needa be buying dolls to contribute to that. sheesh. psychos. maybe i'll wrap one of my babies up and give it to some unfortunate little girl this christmas.

    thanks for playing! see u next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter has two of those Baby Alives. Because she is the only granddaughter. Yep, they are a tad bit creepy.

    Loved all the Kleenex everywhere. Ha! That is how my daughter takes care of a cold. With a whole package of tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. everyone and all their decorations are making me jealous!
    and silence is always a bad thing at my house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts