What's on Sara's phone?


I'm new to this "blog" stuff but have discovered a hilarious blog by a girl named Jessica. She is a hoot and set up "What's on Jessica's Phone Tuesdays." I am so new at this that I'm embarrassed that I even linked to it but hopefully, if any of the other linkers can help me out of my Virgin blogging ways it would be much appreciated. Anyways, here's what I found. Two silly dads chicken fighting with their kids. ha!

Comments

  1. ur awesome lady!! i love that u participated an di hope you'll keep joining us every tuesday!!

    ur blog is precious. if my neck wasnt' broken (i swear it has to be) then i'd totally try that chicken fighting. my kids could take some ppl DOWN. awww yea.

    rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be embarrassed!! I wish my kids were still small enough for chicken fights. Now get to work this week and take more pictures so you can link up next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts