Fresh Adventures
I love being a stay home mom. Being home keeps me busier than ever but nothing ever seems to get done. It's ok. "Stress" is becoming a word used less and less in my vocabulary which is super great!
Having said all that, I realized that financially, being a stay home mom doesn't pay very well in currency. I kept asking myself, "How can I make some money and still stay home during the day?" My options weren't appealing to me. So, on a rare Girls Day out with Heidi, we discovered a Harvest Festival with a booth that I loved. When I say "loved", I mean LOVED!
I spent quite a bit of time visiting with the lady who was running the booth. I wanted to buy everything she had but only brought $20. I took her business card and off I went. As the day went by I kept thinking about this woman and her product and decided... This was FOR me!
Never one to hold interest in a Direct Sales type of businesses I was hesitant but decided to look into it anyways.
I did it! I'm getting my business (seems weird to say that because it's not mine) set up and will hold my first Open House soon. I'm nervous, but surprisingly excited. Uppercase Living, here I come!
Hope to add more soon.


My website: saram.uppercaseliving.net
ReplyDeleteIt's supposed to snow for my very 1st Open House!! Gah!
ReplyDelete