Home Sweet Home


We are all moved in to our place in Everett. Any chances of relocating are now out of the question! We live here, love here and want to grow here.

Owen has grown leaps and bounds! He rolls, scoots, screams and is super happy! Crawling is just around the corner I think now that he gets up on his hands and knees. Pulling up is a favorite past time and so is HITTING! Ouch. Oh well, it's a phase. (Really hurts Travis but he won't admit it ;)

All 3 boys stay with Nana Heidi Monday through Thursday. Either she comes to our house or the troops take the ferry (walk on) to Whidbey depending on weather. On Fridays they go to our friend Kris Stupey's house. She has two boys as well so the bunch of em play Hard together! It's nice to not have any sports going on right now.

I've decided I'm done with being 17 months pregnant so some life changes are happening around here. Well, starting Monday anyways. We are having a weight loss challenge at my work and a coworker and I are looking in to a personal cardio class in Mukilteo. I'm looking forward to being the girl I used to see in the mirror... Mirror Mirror on the Wall!?!?

Sad update: My Grandma Donna is not well. February was the start of a path of life that took a few unexpected turns. My cousin Lisa is a blessing to this family as she takes care of Grandma and Grandpa too. Grandpa needs support and love now more than ever before!! He sure does love to see the generations smiling at him!




Comments

Popular Posts