Blogging is Hard!

School is back in session!

Lee loves middle school and really needed a launch into something more grown up. He loves going to school everyday... not that he didn't before but he enjoys it even more now. This kid even brings a book to read "just in case" and reads it! I don't know what we did right, other than having been blessed with this SPECIAL person.

Jayden has a brand new classroom at school. He loves that it's new and even has a locker! Otherwise the school is completely under construction and this makes for a frustrated Mommy. I worry about dangers and safety and repetition and they are showing themselves and also hiding! Eeks... I gotta trust other people sometimes but it's easier said than done.

He wishes on a daily basis that his big brother went to the same school still. He will grow stronger and braver this year. Actually, he already has. The first day of school showed not one single tear!

Reading is becoming cooler and he wants to go to the library with me. I personally think this is the greatest! The energy level in this kid is unstoppable so we're really looking forward to some sports activities to save our couches! Although I do enjoy the entertainment of my shining star ;) but I won't tell him that.

Comments

Popular Posts