R4L Update
Wowsa! My little start on this journey has turned into a FREIGHT TRAIN!! A BIG THANK YOU to my sweet Grandpa Jerry who donated an extremely generous amount. I'm sure he has no idea how amazing this is to me and so many others. He has suffered tremendously from this disease as it has taken one child from him and affected another child and his wife. He has now lost them all; (not due to cancer) 3 children and his beloved other half.
Our team is in 3rd place for highest donations for the Stanwood Relay for Life. I gotta keep this going.
Not only am I working on this Event, I'm also working on ME. Eating healthy and exercising has to be higher up on my priority list. It's difficult!


I LOVE THIS even more than I did before! I am SO proud of you and I know that grandpa is too!
ReplyDelete