Been Meaning To...
I am so thankful for what has become of Now. It's been sad and quite troublesome along the way, but where we're at Now is something of a miracle. I don't even know how it happened but I do know that everyone involved had a hand in getting us Here. Maybe there was some help from above as well?? No other way to explain it I think.
This started out as an ugly divorce that just got uglier & uglier, but is now a STRONG loving family. A big one might I add!
Peggy Dougherty is an amazing woman and inspiration to ALL women. Especially me. She is my first mother in law and did her job well with me. I listened, learned and acted from what she gave me and will continue to do so for always. I love her dearly. Can't help but think of all the greatness she created without even realizing she was doing it. I don't know why cancer is in her and I wish it could be removed more than anything else right now. She has her loves with her all the time and asks for her grandbabies and her loves make it happen. She deserves anything she asks for. xoxo


Our sweet Peggy went to be in heaven this morning at 8:15am. I will miss her tremendously as will my boys who really really loved their Grandma.
ReplyDelete