Fill It As You Wish

This is MY book. I've been going through boxes upon boxes upon boxes upon... yeah. They are stacked up everywhere in our garage and it's time to purge. So I stumbled on this book that I'm pretty sure I've seen in the past but didn't really remember. I brought it inside and started to read this book that was given to my mom as a gift when I was born.

Yay!

This book will surely have all the secrets and details of ME that I thought I would never know. Not having your mom around to relay the details of your childhood really puts a damper on things! Yes, I know a few stories here and there, and they get re-told frequently. But there aren't many.

Yes, I slept in a drawer on a camping trip, wouldn't sleep unless someone laid down with me, and had to wear twirly dresses daily. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know... I've heard it.

I did read MY book and it was great! All those same stories were IN MY book. And.... it was over, the end.

My life consists of 10 pages covering my birth to the age of two.

My question to all my readers (all 6 of you) is this:

How should I carry on with this book?

Should I write about myself or my children? I don't want it to be my journal but rather something special. I want to turn this Empty Book into a very FULL BOOK of greatness.

Leave me some comments with your amazing ideas please!!

Comments

  1. Just now reading this. Sara, chronicles of every day life is who we are, who are babies are, right now ;) write it all. Just go from your heart and all will be good! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep filling it in! Start today with your new job or go back in time and write down all the things you remember being told. When you are gone, who will tell the kids and grandkids? And speaking from experience...do it now before you forget details! :) oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts