Buying a New House

I think it's an illness. 

I didn't search for it on WebMD because that's always bad news and people should neither self diagnose or internet diagnose.  Seriously, my husband has said he's going to cut me off our data plan!

I cannot stop shopping for houses!!  Sure, sure, I find ones I like all the time, but occasionally I find one that I reallllly like!  And neeeed.  Since i'm not rolling in debit cards I cannot have them all. 

For now I think I will just start posting some images here and on Instagram maybe and see if that helps to alleviate the need to NEEEEED all the pretty houses.

I'm going to call this first one Savannah House.  It was built in 1909 and has been thoughtfully updated while keeping it as original as possible. 



                                    I assume this is why the kitchen has zero cupboards.



Nevertheless, this home is just right for me. There's a barn! Imagine all the pretty things and projects I could pile up in a barn!!

Comments

Popular Posts