Because I said so...



My love, Travis, is gone to Kansas for 5 whole days. I tend to get worried before he leaves because there is just so much for me to do on my own with 3 kids, a dog and good for nothin' cat. Then the time arrives where Travis leaves and everything goes just fine. I call in reinforcements and when it's time for our lovely Nana to assist I don't usually need any assistance. But... the wondermous thing about it is that we get a nice long visit with Nana because she's here to assist!


Owen has stuck to his schedule more or less and the big boys do the chores I ask them to do.


I'm oh so thankful that my kids don't lash out and have temper tantrums. (the only one having tantrums in this house is me) The boys are so even tempered. I ask them to do something and they do it, unless they forget. They never REFUSE or freak out which I know some kids do.


Doing hair, choosing outfits, etc is not a big deal around here. THANK YOU for that!


Ahhhhhhhh!!


And tomorrow my love returns....






Comments

Popular Posts