Jayden- 8 is Great!
Another Birthday? Yep! Jayden turned 8 on March 5th and we did have a good family day. We couldn't do much celebrating because Lee had a 3 hour baseball practice but we did go to Mexican food for dinner. Joining us were Jayden's dad, his girlfriend Linda, Jayden's Uncle Travis and Travis' girlfriend Alyssa. Packed table!! I'm so glad we have reached the point of setting aside differences and being a huge loving family for my Dougherty boys. It was a good time! Owen did his part showing off and keeping his daddy busy as always.... and messy and wet with food and water.
We had a gift extravaganza at home at 9pm and then ICE CREAM! I passed out while the boys played UNO. One of our current fav's!
I am so thankful we did not get cable at our new house. Family time comes so much easier without the tv options. Well, I do have to say, we get basic channels (2 - 13) and I don't miss Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights. Bad Sara...
Take care!!


Comments
Post a Comment