My Faves in 2011

IMG_6900_large.jpg


i am super duper in love with Nourish Baby Organics products!! I haven't tried them all yet but definitely plan to. our family is full of dry skin and eczema and Owen's baby skin is thanking his mommy and daddy for getting these goodies. Go here to buy this good stuff now.


21047_wwsl.jpg


i also love these shoes! they were a spur of the moment purchase one weekend that turned into an act of God. these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned and for a reasonable price, $60! the sole of the shoe is a bit more narrow than average shoes and the front is wide enough to allow for some wiggle room. this combo is super comfy! you can find them here.


ref=dp_image_z_2_0.jpg


how many cleaning products are floating around your house? i tend to accumulate a lot of this stuff and rarely finish a whole bottle of anything. okay, except for soap. we wash a lot of hands around here! right now Pledge Multi Surface cleaner is my go-to product. i use it on almost everything. the scent isn't overpowering like some other cleaners. buy in bulk here.


please comment with your favorites or comment on why you don't like my favorites! i can take it!


~ Sara



Comments

  1. i just got a pair of ryka shoes too! i was a little nervous at first since they were from kelly ripa, but since they were on clearance, i gave them a shot. i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pledge Multi Surface cleaner is my fav for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna have to try Nourish Baby Organics products. I have eczema so I would love to see how it works. =) I will keep you posted!+0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene, If you try the skin products I would recommend the orange or lavender scent for the skin cleanser. I have the Organic Coconut Wash and I love the results but could use more of a scent. It doesn't really smell like anything. Which is probably why it works so good.

    Krissy, I'm so glad you ended up with those sneakers. They have so many different options depending on what activity you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts